Monday, September 1, 2008

A lovely week in August


Last week, August 25-30, was really a fun and important week in my life! I'm new at blogging and also new to the etsy world. I had a serious obsession to set up a store as I have lots and lots of handmade product that needs and wants to be sold and in the hands of new friends.


So, I packed half of my home office into my CRV and headed north to Kansas where one of my daughters (and fellow bloggers) lives. You know how it is: so much more fun to be tackling something new with someone else (especially someone you love and can laugh with). And laugh we did; we also pulled a couple of "all nighters" along the way. But, in the end, we both did set up etsy shops which we will be posting products into daily (or near daily). I have so many cards and pictures to post it'll take awhile. Visit me: http://www.mysongwithin.etsy.com/ and visit my daughter: http://www.silvertrappings.etsy.com/.


Well, I've got to get (etsy) posting!


Blessings, Jayne

No comments: